- A Wall Street Journal Top-10 Best Seller in 2014 & 2015
- An Amazon All-Star
- Chosen for "15 Books Every Health Professional Should Read" by Physicians Weekly
- Medicine Men is the follow-on to Heart in the Right Place. Both books have made national bestseller lists and #1 on Amazon in Biography, Memoir, Science, and Medicine.
- Medicine Men is an extraordinary collection of the most memorable moments from old-school rural physicians who each practiced medicine for more than 50 years in the Southern Appalachian Mountains.
- It contains hilarious, heroic, and heartwarming true stories of miracle cures, ghost dogs, and much madcap medical mayhem.
- Jourdan's work is often compared to James Herriot and Bill Bryson.Her books are on hundreds of lists of best books of the year, funniest books, and best book club books.
- Quotations in the book are rendered as they were spoken - in real-life Appalachian dialect.
- Get your copy today.
Get our daily email with up to twenty Kindle books for you to download:
Subscribe to Free & Almost Free Books (Today's Bargains) by Email